Title? What title?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

bday post

today, or rather yesterday, was my bday. the first present i receive today (excluding the gifts i received yesterday) was a miracle from God. because i went out of the house later than usual, i only managed to board the bus to my working place at yio chu kang at 0820. (in case u din know, i am an intern in maybank now). in my heart, i thot that it was pretty unlikely that i can reach my workplace at 0900 since usually it will take at least 45 mins from paya lebar to yio chu kang. however i recall what pastor said regarding miracles and pray to God that i will be able to reach maybank in time. the amazing thing is that i managed to reach the bus stop before 0900 even though the bus practically stop at every stop(almost i think). however, i still need to walk all the way in to the place and i half run half walk my way there. finally, as i was stepping into the lobby, the old grandfather clock chimed.....it was exactly nine. not one minute early nor late. I thank God for answering my prayer and starting my bday with the miracle.

during work, i receive a card signed by my fellow interns and supervisor and we had a small celebration (complete with cake) for me and another intern whose bday is also somewhat near nime. luckily during this intern, i have a fellow classmate / group project mate to work with me. since she also watched pot and i'm also currently watching pot n both of us are working in pairs, we dubbed ourselves the golden pair. quite grateful that she's there to crack jokes with me and tramatise the rest of our fellow interns (they also crack their jokes)

after work, i managed to hitch a ride from my friend's friend and get to city hall somewhat not too late. i celebrated my bday with eating dinner with some of my other friends and chat for a while. i remember last year i celebrated my bday in hiroshima with my fellow travel mates and this year, i get to celebrate my bday with my co-workers and friends (not juz today, yesterday also). truly i'm blessed to have pple around me who cared. i receive a number of sms too from friends. to those who wished me happy bday, thanks very much.

so this week is going to be another busy week. wednesday got wedding dinner, thursday got tracting (not confirmed yet but i simply don't have other days liaoz.....since i'm supposed to do it by this sunday n friday is out of option. its either sat or thurs depending on how many pple i can get to do tog. wayne n weiqiang will not be ard then....and andy is busy with choir practice so that's at least 3 pple off the labor force) friday got cg also.....then next wed exam results releasing (gonna need lotsa prayer for this - remember to pray for me k?)

oh yah, remember to make new year resolution - even if u dun keep them, at least by making them, u r doing some self-reflection, which is impt for growth.

1 Comments:

  • Иоганн вольфганг гете другу верный друг поможет не страшит его беда
    !!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home