Title? What title?

Friday, February 03, 2006

I guess I must be quite a lazy person to update my blog so infrequently. But seriously there's nothing much going on to say......besides the fact that I'm rushing tutorials and quizzes and readings and all that stuff. Especially the macro tutorial.....真是要了我的命。Although I have my friend's tutorial to 帮我挡 for the past 2 sessions, but tutorials are changed from next lesson onwards. It's that kind of tutorials that the math takes hours to figure out one.........and we learn new econs model every week. Challenging but stress ah....

Not to mention that my thesis progress is like snail like that........I'm seriously panicking now and contemplating 闭关 but of course not possible lah. I'm still stuck at my first part of literature reviewing......

Seriously there's so many things I wan to do and no time to appropriately finish them.......even though I keep telling myself I should get down proper and do some proper quiet time and bible study, I'm always feeling tired and lazy. Even my prayers are half-hearted......sobsobsob.

I think maybe I should stop going out for one week.......besides the absolute minimum requirement of school and other committments.....erm.....actually that's already precious hours off......

Please dun tell me to go out and relax.....because even if I go out and happy for a while, I might end up freaking out at home.....hahaha.....aiyah even home also jia lat cause I'm watching drama every day.....早知就不要浪费光阴了。

这就是新年的后遗症。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home